The Directorate of Students’ Welfare of the University is persistently engaged in developing the personality of the student in all spheres of life for which it undertakes various student oriented programs. It provides the opportunity to students to bring out of their hidden talents and abilities. It is to explore and promote hidden talents in the students and create environment for students to explore themselves and excel in their respective career. This Directorate initiates different schemes, which includes earn while you learn scheme, special guidance scheme, student insurance scheme, participation at various cultural activities, etc. at state and national level as well as university level. These schemes are targeted for the development and betterment of the students of the University.
Through its many fold programs, it leaves no stone unturned to provide ample opportunities for the welfare of the students and indulge them in its activities apart from their day to day studies. The university authorities are always keen not only to provide standard academic programs but also to inculcate self-reliance and boost the confidence amongst the students. The Directorate provides opportunities to all the candidates seeking admission to various Diploma/Graduate/Post-Graduate programs in teaching departments of the university, particularly those who have talent in cultural and literary activities. The Directorate coordinates with Special Events Committee in organizing various competitions to inculcate creativity among the students of all constituent Schools of the University.
On the basis of their performance, the meritorious students being selected in these competitions are deputed to zonal, National and International level competitions. Till date, our students have excelled in various competitions.
Directorate believes that ‘’knowledge or education has only one duty, to secure the welfare of the students’’. Firmly working on the above quote, Directorate works ardently on student welfare activities and extends its full support in both academic and non-academic matters. Directorate also works consistently on time management, stress management, values instilling, hard work and regularity, so that the success of students can be measured not only just quantitatively but qualitatively as well.
The Director, Students’ Welfare Of the University undertakes various programmes, for students and make them responsible citizen in the society. It helps to instill communal harmony with team spirit and national Interpretation, amongst the students with these views. The main motto of the Directorate is to MOTIVATE, ASSIST and SETTLE. It seeks to motivate, guide and train all the students of the university irrespective of their religion and social status to select the right career and make them responsible citizens. Eventually, it converts LEARNING of the students into WINNING.
- To strive for excellence in overall development of students for a vibrant and inclusive society through knowledge creation and dissemination.
- To facilitate welfare facilities to the students of the University
- To inculcate right values among students
- To promote leadership qualities among students
- To improve communication skills among the students
- To produce socially sensitive citizens
- To guide students in creating a knowledge society
Student Leadership Activities:-
- To guide & help students at the time of admission
- To guide students for living accomodation
- To guide students about diferent kind of food facilities
- To help students for medical advice and assistance
- Guiding students regarding scholarships, stipends, part time employment and other assistance
- To provide travel facility for holidays and educational excursions
- To secure facilities for further studies abroad
- Student insurance scheme
- University level inter School youth festival
- Drama presentation competition
- University level workshop / seminars/ training
- Student personality development workshop
- Cultural development workshop
- University representative youth leadership development workshop
- Speech skill development workshop
- Career Guidance Program
- Anchoring skill development workshop
- Street play skill development workshop
- Students motivational workshop
- House of Representatives (University Level)
- School & department’ level Technical Societies
- School & department’ level Cultural Clubs