- Home Yeshu Darbar School of Theology
Yeshu Darbar School of Theology
To prepare disciples who will hold small and large Darbars in villages. Each student must
also be able to make disciples and teach others. ( 2 Timothy 2:2).
To reach Indian villages with the Gospel of Jesus Christ; that each major block starting
from North India will have one Yeshu Darbar with a Yeshu Temple and a 12th Grade school.
1. By teaching the Word of God anoint, install and appoint servants/pastors in accordance to
1Timothy 4:14 - “Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying
on of the hands of the eldership.”
2. By training through the Word of God “shine” this gift through practical field work and daily
work, as mentioned in 2 Timothy 1:6, 7. “Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you
through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of
a sound mind.”
3. To disciple a student by the Word who is mastered by the Word of God with the ability to
teach and prepare others, as in 2 Timothy 2:2 - “And the things that you have heard from me among many
witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
Must have the ability to seek and find faithful men, Must see that they are teaching others.
4. Preparing “approved workers” who are proven students of the Word of God. 2 Timothy 2:14.
“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth.”
Selecting and Screening Process
1. A targeted search team to seek and bring students by screening through:
2. Education: Minimum 12th Grade
3. Personal testimony: Free from previous gilts and worldly attachments
4. Practical demonstration of being teachable
All ministers must be baptized in water and be baptized in kind by the Holy Spirit. This indwelling of the Holy
Spirit must be as in 2 Timothy 1:14 and Romans 8:14 - “For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these
are sons of God.”
Three classes daily Monday through Thursday with library and homework time built in to each
Friday through Sunday Preparation through prayer, Ministry and Sabbath Rest.
This will be a 12 months course.
This must include assignments both written work and preaching on the field, allowing the Lord to
use us through gifts, signs and wonders.
Outline of Bible School Program:
A. General overview of the entire Bible – General Bible Introduction (GBI)
B. Memorization of all the salvation verses, Ten Commandments, Beatitudes, important Psalms,
the list of the books of the Bible.
C. History and Biblical perspective of Yeshu Darbar:
1. The story of Babaji and Yeshu Darbar
2. Worship, prayer and holy living
3. Biblical marriage and family principles
4. Essentials of the Gospel presentation as a Darbar pastor.
5. How to start and manage a church/Darbar (Pastoral Responsibilities)
D. Practical Issues of Stewardship
1. Time, money and work management
E. Material and Text Books
2. Selected messages and teachings from Babaji on DVD
3. Selected biographies
4. Darbar books and lessons
1. Word of Life staff
2. Approved visiting staff
G. Students approximately 3540 available seats
1. Residence and Mess Word of Life and EMCC for a proper dormitory (under proposal). Meanwhile,
students will stay at New Rain Basera with students’ menu. This needs to be budgeted.
H. Teachers accommodation will be at the Shalom Guest House with a menu to fit the need.
I. Fees: All fees and budget will be subsidized by the “joint venture” of Word of Life and Yeshu
Darbar and EMCC. This will become a perpetual ministry of Yeshu Darbar.
J. Graduation: A service will be held as a “commissioning” and sending service as in Acts 13.
A satellite Bible School system will be developed by Yeshu Darbar to do followup, teaching
seminars and ongoing training of Indian pastors.
Over all vision of Yeshu Darbar and Bishop Rajendra B. Lal
1. Starting now produce 100 trained Pastors and evangelists and Yeshu Darbar in the 70 Km
range of Allahabad.
2. For regions around Allahabad prepare 1000 trained Darbar Pastors to do the pioneering work
at region beyond.
3. For the entire Hindi speaking North India, the most densely populated area in the world, produce, and
train and send 10,000 Pastors of Yeshu Darbar to start, organize and preach the Gospel and make