Prof. (Dr.) Girija Shankar Shukla
Department of Clinical Laboratory Science
D.H.M.S; MD (Homoeo) , Ph.D;
|Area of Specialization
Public Health & Medicine
Dr. Girija Shankar Shukla has completed his DHMS from State Council of Homoeopathy, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, in 1990 & MD in Homoeopathy from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in January 2005. Further, he completed his PhD (Public Health) from SHIATS-Deemed University, Allahabad, UP in 2014. He has been principal, Sagar Homoepathic Medical College and Research Centre (Affiliated with Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya), Sagar, Madhya Pradesh from February 2006 to January 2008. He has also been member board of studies of the Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar, MP. He has been practicing as Consultant Homoeopathic Physician since last 26 years specially the patients of depressive disorder through CBT and Homoeopathy.
At present he is Professor & Head, Department of Public Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, SHIATS
Head, Department of Clinical Laboratory Science, Faculty of Health Sciences, SHIATS
Member Academic Council, SHIATS
Associate Director, Student Welfare, SHIATS
Associate Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, SHIATS.
Collaborative project with Harvard School of Public Health, USA.
1. International Pre- Conference Workshop on Therapeutic Advances for Diabetes Mellitus. December 03, 2015.
2. National Conference on Protoscience, Health and Wellbeing: Global Concern and Approach, March 7-8, 2013.
3. National Seminar on Environmental & Health: issues and challenges, May 6-7, 2010.
Key Note Speaker/ Speaker @ International Congress/ Conferences
1. Addressed the 3rd People Education Congress as Key Note Speaker, organized by People’s Council of Education at Gujarat Vidhyapeeth & Lok Bharti Vidhyapeeth, Ahmadabad, November 19-23, 2012.
2. Presented Research paper as a Speaker at 6th World Congress on Biotechnology, New Delhi, organized by Omics International Groups, USA on October 5-7, 2015.
3. Awarded by ‘Young Scientist Award’ from Bio-Ved Research Society, Allahabad in 1994.
More than 15 years to Under Graduate and 9 Years to Post Graduate and Doctoral students.
Lead role in successful representation to institutions and faculty before statutory councils: