To equip Christian scholars, theologians, and educators at the highest level by providing a Ph.D. programme in Christian Studies.
To equip leaders and educators who engage Asian societies and Church in Jesus Christ’s mission of transformation.
5.Transformative and Reconciling
1.Critical and Constructive
1. Prof. Atul Aghamkar Professor and Head, Department of Missiology, SAIACS, Bangalore,India.
2. Prof. Viji Nakka Cammauf Adjunct Professor of Theology at American Baptist Seminary of the West, Fuller CA, Logos Evangelical Seminary & Westmont College;
3. Prof. Jacob Cherian Dean of Faculty & Professor of New Testament, Southern Asia Bible College, Bangalore, India
4. Prof. Takatemjen Principal & Professor, Clark Theological College, Mokokchung,Nagaland
5. Prof. Brian Wintle Former Professor, Department of Biblical Studies UBS & Former Principal, Union Biblical Seminary, Pune, India.
6. Prof. Richard Howell Former Principal of Allahabad Bible Seminary, Allahabad, India. General Secretary of EFI and Asia Evangelical Alliance
7. Prof. Daniel Jeyaraj, Professor of World Christianity & Director of Andrew F. Walls Centre for the Study of African and Asian Christianity, Liverpool Hope University, U.K.
8. Prof. Rajkumar Boaz Johnson, Professor of Old Testament & Director, Division of Christian Life and Thought, North Park University, Chicago.
9. Prof. Robert K. Johnston, Professor of Theology and Culture, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA.
10. Bishop Dhirendra Kumar Sahu, Former Professor of Theology at Serampore College, India & Director of CATS, SHIATS.
Prof. Shekhar Singh, Principal &Professor Counseling at UBS, Pune, India
11. Prof. Joshua Iyadurai, Director of Mylapore Institute for Indigenous Studies, Chennai, India
12. Prof. Evangeline Anderson-Rajkumar, Professor & Dean of Doctoral Studies, UTC, Bangalore, India.
13. Prof. Ajit A. Prasadam, Ph.D (Christian Education); Th. M. Post - G Dip. ( Clinical Pastrol Counseling), General Secretary, India Sunday School Union, Coonoor
1.Ph.D. in Christian Studies
is a four year research offered for the Candidates who can pursue research while maintaining their full-time teaching or leadership positions in their respective institutions. Students will work with a dissertation-mentor to complete work either in Theology (Bible and Theology) or Practical Theology (Leadership, History and Mission) after completing eight core courses and two research tutorials. The faculty consists of scholars chosen from the finest institutions from India and abroad.
Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and passing a comprehensive examination to be conducted by CATS, covering introductory knowledge of O.T., N.T., Christian Theology and History of Christianity.
Eight Semesters. Fees: Rs. 30,000/- per semester.
Integrated Ph D in Christian Studies (Five Years). It is offered for candidates having Bachelors Degree from university and M.Div/BD with provision for lateral entry in III semester by transfer of credits.
2.MA Christian Studies
The Master of Arts degree in Christian Studies is designed specifically for Graduates in any discipline to have fairly wider knowledge of Christianity including religions other than Christianity.
Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in any discipline.
Rs. 7500/- per semester+Mess Fee.
Send the Application with documents to
Deputy Registrar Faculty of Theology,
Agricultural Institute P.O
Naini Allahabad-211007, U.P. (India)
Contact: 0532-2684507, 08953807646